The British Academy for Training and Development offers a training course in modern healthcare
leadership, where global healthcare leaders should have experience in leadership management,
healthcare finance, and human resource management to maintain excellence in services and
patient care. This course is therefore designed to ensure that healthcare leaders have access to the
application of complex global best practices in corporate management and healthcare leadership.
It also aims to develop healthcare skills, methodologies, and improvement placements, designed
for high-level hospital staff and executives.
Who should attend?
• Managers and heads of departments in health facilities.
• Senior Nursing Officers.
• Supervisors and health supervisors.
• Health workers.
• Managers and health care workers.
• Those wishing to develop their capabilities in this field.
Knowledge and Benefits:
After completing the program, participants will be able to master the following:
• Provide participants with healthcare management methods and shared tools.
• Ability to lead and manage crises in complex organizations while improving quality and
safety best practices.
• Controlling teamwork in health care.
• Ability to manage strategic human resources in the hospital.
• The use of technology in hospitals in the management of procedures.
Note / Price varies according to the selected city
Training Course in The Basics and Principles of Health Management in Hospitals and Medical Centers in General