Objectives and target group
The British Academy for Training and Development presents this course for the following audience:
- Directors and owners of PR Departments and Media Production companies.
- Producers of TV News casting and entertainment shows.
- Editorial staff in TV Stations.
- TV Broadcasters and Newscasters of all topics (Economic/ Political/ Entertainment).
- Editorial staff and professionals in charge of processing newsletters.
- Staff in the Editorial Management.
- Students of Media Departments.
How will participants benefit from the course?
After completing the program, trainees would be able to:
- Understand and apply organizational theories and identify factors affecting personal communication in administrative situations.
- Implement most effective diagnostic tools such as Control over Communications in order to assess the integrity of communications within the organization.
- Develop a Communication Plan to maintain and strengthen the corporate reputation.
- Planning and managing Communication Change Strategy.
- Develop a framework to strengthen relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Analyzing the legislative and regulatory role of governments and the pressure process.