Training course in strategic analysis
There are many of the capabilities of the institution without any other, whether these capabilities stem from resources or financial resources or human resources and systems of work, and the strategic analysis shows one of the strengths of this institution within the institution, also shows at the same time the weaknesses that hinder the institution There are many pillars that help determine the value of strategic analysis such as the structure, identity or activities of an organization
The British Academy for Training and Development offers a training course in strategic analysis, examining all strengths and weaknesses of internal or external systems, and exploring opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
In this course, the participant will learn how to work at the institutional level. Evaluation techniques are applied to the proposed projects. Systematic analysis provides important information, which is an element of organizational planning and effective decision making
|Objectives and target group
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs of small and medium enterprises, new and existing.
- Sales & Marketing Managers.
- Business Development Managers.
- Financial analysts.
- Operations Managers.
- Managers and influential figures in strategic analysis processes.
- Employees responsible for performance management in the organization.
- Section managers and strategic analysts.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to know:
- Identify the concept of strategy and strategic options of the organization.
- Knowledge of strategic analysis tools.
- Identify the steps and methods of strategic analysis.
- Analysis of the external environment and the internal environment of the institution.
- Analyze the organization's competitive element and identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify the appropriate strategic option
- Introduction to strategic analysis of the institution
- Concepts on strategic management and strategic analysis
- Strategic planning is important and steps
- Strategic analysis of the external environment
- Strategic analysis of the internal environment
- Implement strategic options and lead change
- Identify solutions
- Define the scope of the solution
- Preparation of feasibility study
- Strategic analysis tools
- Develop strategic plans
- Quad Analysis
- Review the highlights of the strategic analysis
- Practical applications