The course outlines the roles and functions of members of the human resources department, as well as educating others outside human resources, in how their roles include human resources-related activities.
The student will learn about the evolution in human resources management as we know it today. Emphasis is placed on the modern
day importance of HRM and the new "corporate view" of the function. Additionally, the student will be exposed to the view of HRM from the perception of both management and subordinate employees.
This is a specialized management program with a clear cut focus on the Human resource management as one of the most important functions in an organization.
Human resource management is a process of bringing people together so that the goals of the organization can be achieved.
This program helps the candidate to understand the role of the HR Manager in this ever growing competitive industry.
It is a program which should be done by candidate who wants to pursue their career in Recruitment, Training and evelopment and Organization Design management.
Who is it for?
The course is ideal for those who need knowledge and understanding of the full range of core Human Resource subjects and a qualification that is highly respected by employers in all sectors, for workplace progression or as preparation for a higher level qualification, such as a Masters level course.
Benefits after course:
• Understand the importance of human resources and their management within organisations.
• Become aware of alternative approaches to the management of people with an organisation.
• Appreciate the technical competencies (knowledge and techniques) in the control and management of human resources with due cognisance of legal requirements.
• Recognise the importance of good employee relations.
• Understand the job brief design: analysis/specification/description/recruitment and selection methods.
Topics include the role of human resources in organisations;
• Recruitment and interviewing techniques;
• Human and industrial relations;
• Training and development;
• Remuneration and administration.
• Employee and labor relation.
• Compensation and benefits.
• Strategic human resourse capstone.
What Do you get?
On successfully completing this Professional Program of Study you will:
- Be awarded the Diploma on Project Management accredited by BATD Academy.
- Comprehensive Course Materials
- A discount of 40% for all our courses worldwide valid for 1 year.
- Apple or Samsung Tablet.